Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Items bought are covered for general manufacturing faults, however if the item has been take away from the premesis and it is deemed that the item has been damaged during this time the customer will be liable for all repair or replacement costs. Please ensure that on collection of all items that you examine them closely for any faults/imperfections as we are not responsible once the item has left our premesis. Any damage to diamonds, precious or semi-precious stones outside our premesis is not covered under any warranty.
2. Items once sold will not be refunded unless agreed by senior management. All items are deemed non-refundable unless otherwise stated and documented by management.
3. Items are all valid for yearly check-ups. However, the customer will be liable for any repair/maintenance costs.
4. Unless state on the invoice, any re-sizing or alterations will be chargeable with a valid receipt.
5. For brand new items, terms & conditions can be found on the reverse of the receipt.
All items are sold as seen.
Please check you are happy with the quality before purchasing.
If you would like any polishing or alterations please ask a member of staff.
Christmas Deposit Scheme
Bowjangles allows its customer to put deposits on desired gold and diamond pieces of jewellery and pay weekly / monthly on the items they would like for Christmas.
The Christmas 2021 deposit plans are starting on 24/9/21.
How it works:
1. COME TO STORE WITH ID (VALID Passport / Driving Licence) this is needed to start your receipt , deposit scheme cannot be done without VALID ID!.
2. PICK ITEMS YOU DESIRE (although most things can be put aside with deposit certain items may not be available to put onto deposit payment scheme this is up to Managements decision)
3. AGREE PRICE AND TIME SCALE FOR PRODUCTS AND PAYMENTS.( last day of payment this year is 12.00pm 24/12/21)
5. PAY NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT and ITEM/ITEMS WILL BE PUT ASIDE OR ORDERED TO BE MANUFACTURED FOR YOURSELF.( non-refundable deposit is part of final payment but is non- refundable if agreement is broken.)
6. Terms and Conditions apply and are explained in the initiation of the deposit payment scheme.
7. Lost receipts or deposit number will incur penalty of £25 and will have to be dealt with in a time convienient to Bowjangles.
8. Items are not transferable once deposit is paid and if changed will lose non refundable deposit.